MEN’S HEALTH AND ENERGY
Erojan as an energy guardian made especially for men. Our newly product is enriched with various natural herbs to enhance men’s overall general health such as Tongkat ali, Maca, Butea Superba, Cuscuta Chinensis, Tribulus Terrestris, and Horny Goat Weed.
CHOOSE A PACKAGE
Adult: take 2 capsules once daily after meal.
1) Tongkat Ali (Radix Eurycoma Longifolia)
– Elevate testosterone levels and improve male fertility
– Nutrient rich to strengthen muscle and strength
– Lowers stress hormone while improving mood and preventing anxiety.
2) Butes Superba
– Increase bone strength and bone mineral density
– Phytonutrients and flavonoids rich that benefits cardiovascular system
– Enhances men’s overall health and fight fatigue
3) Maca (Radix Lepidium Meyenii)
– Aid in optimizing male fertility by increasing semen quality
– Boost energy and sports performance for longer pace
– Increase muscle gain and strength
4) Tribulus Terrestris
– Saponin Rich that aid in coronary artery dilation and better coronary circulation
– Increases testosterone level
5) Horny Goat Weed (Folium Epimedium Bevicornum)
– Contain icariin which helps to protect nerve
– Increase blood flow
– Fights fatigue and stamina improvement
6) Cuscuta Chinensis
– Traditionally used for liver wellbeing
– Reduces hepato-oxidative stress and reduces hepatotoxicity
– Help in raising superoxide dismutase (SOD), gluthathione peroxidase and catalase that prevent liver damage
|Tongkat Ali (Radix Eurycoma Longifolia)||70mg|
|Maca (Radix Lepidium Meyenii)||60mg|
|Horny Goat Weed (Folium Epimedium Bevicornum)||60mg|
This is a traditional medicine, please consult your healthcare provider before taking the product
– National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency Malaysia (NPRA) Registered
– Halal Certified
– Erectile Dysfunction Drug Free
– Preservatives Free
– Heavy Metal Free
– Harmful Microbes Free
A CLOSE LOOK AT EROJAN
EROJAN is formulated to optimize men’s hormone levels for a healthier reproductive system and stronger body function while preventing metabolic risk.
Low testosterone translate to low muscle mass and less energy expenditure.
Low testosterone increases anxiety which switches off sex drive.
Low testosterone indirectly causes estrogen increase led to enlarged breast.
Low testosterone can’t maintain muscle fiber, causes wasting.
Low testosterone equals to low muscle mass, hence metabolism decreases.
Low testosterone led to weight gain induced hormonal dysregulation, hence hair loss.